EJEA is an initiative of the Ministry of Energy and State Department of Petroleum (under the Ministry of Mining and Petroleum) designed to promote fair and balanced reporting in the energy and petroleum sectors.
EJEA IV 2019 Award Categories:
1. Energy Journalist of the Year.
2. 1st Runners Up.
3. 2nd Runners Up.
4. Power Generation.
5. Power Transmission and Infrastructure.
6. Oil and Gas – Upstream, Midstream and Downstream.
7. Energy and Petroleum Policy and Regulation.
8. Green Energy Initiatives.
9. Corporate Social Responsibility in Energy and Petroleum.
10. Nuclear Energy.
11. Photography/Videography (Energy and Petroleum)
12. Energy/ Petroleum Financing.
EJEA IV – 2019 competition is open to Kenyan based professional journalists, those directly employed or freelancers, reporting about Kenya through print, broadcast or digital media.
Our panel of independent judges, respected journalists, academia and industry professionals are in pursuit of excellence in reporting.
|EJEA IV 2019 – Categories|
|EJEA IV 2019 – Eligibility|
|EJEA IV 2019 – Entry form|
Get in touch with us using the contacts below:
The Corporate Communications Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The Kenya Pipeline Company
Kenpipe Plaza,Sekondi Road, Off Nanyuki Road,Industrial Area,Nairobi
P.O.Box 73442 – 00200,